Credit: fashion-train
Ke$ha (pronounced Kesh-a) is an American recording artist who has skyrocketed to fame with her highly infectious party jam TiK ToK. Although her crazy lyrics and stellar swag have made her a hot topic all around, her brazen fashion sense, which she describes as "garbage chic", has caused quite the stir. This artist takes effortless fashion to a new level, using lace tights as pants and combining shirts from German dumpsters with bold fur jackets and ankle boots. Her messy hair gives the impression that it hasn't been washed in days and yet flows perfectly onto her often glitter splattered face. Although some may compare her style to that of the oh-so-famous grunge style coined by the Olsen twins, there is something about the way she puts pieces together that brings an element of pure rock-and-roll personality to the table.
Perhaps the most compelling thing about her rambunctiousness is that it is not your typical "I have money and I'm going to show it" type of fashion but something that is young, hip, and most importantly cheap! Although I wouldn't necessarily recommend you go to your next lecture dressed as the sassy blonde, I would advise you to look to her for possible inspiration for bold tips on how to spice up your wardrobe.
Perhaps the most compelling thing about her rambunctiousness is that it is not your typical "I have money and I'm going to show it" type of fashion but something that is young, hip, and most importantly cheap! Although I wouldn't necessarily recommend you go to your next lecture dressed as the sassy blonde, I would advise you to look to her for possible inspiration for bold tips on how to spice up your wardrobe.
